Strategic Programme Manager

I’m interested


Gibraltar, Gibraltar



Job description

Have you got experience within a change delivery role? Do you have strong project management and organizational skills? Would you like to be part of a team with a supportive and inclusive ethos and sense of community? If you answered ‘yes’, we’d love to hear from you! We’re looking for our next Strategic Programme Manager!

As a Programme Manager, you will specifically take responsibility for the high priority and high visibility projects which have a significant business impact for UK and International markets. You will support the UK and International business in bringing to life their long-term strategies with actionable and targeted plans, stakeholder management and change readiness, metrics, and evaluation.

What you will be doing:

  • Responsible for delivering the key strategic and change delivery programs and projects for the 888 / WH Group business while supporting the Head of Strategic Programs on execution of our overall change program.
  • Responsible for collating and aligning the requirements coming from the business functions and ensuring that we have a clear and single-minded view across all departments of our strategic initiatives.
  • Work with multiple and diverse teams across the 888 / WH campuses, on highly complex projects which impact the online and retail business.
  • Support training efforts related to transformation and embedding change in the business long term – documenting processes which allow the business to create efficient change mechanisms.
  • Challenge the business on applying change management processes and tools to create strategies that drive program success and allow change to be sustainably adopted by 888 / WH.
  • Measure and track the success criteria for our change initiatives and support the business on illustrating the commercial benefits of the strategic changes we are making.

Who we are looking for

We are committed to responsible gambling, and we are looking for people who can support our ethos. To apply to this post, you will:

  • Proven track record of working in a matrix structure and collaborating with a wide network of colleagues.
  • Experience on delivering and completing successful change programs and experience on bringing structure to abstract and undefined tasks and can bring concepts from ideation sessions into actionable plans.
  • Team orientated and can flex your approach to program management based on the stakeholders and challenges involved.
  • Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically and critically in developing efficient approaches to change.

What we offer

Our roles offer more than just a job, you’ll become part of the 888 family! We have created an environment where our people can thrive. Check out some of the fantastic benefits on offer: –


  • Financial: Competitive salary, pension, and bonus schemes.
  • Hybrid working: Our Gibraltar-based employees can work from home up to 80% of the time with 20% of office time built in to ensure we get some face-to-face collaborative team time - and the chance for a coffee and a catch-up! Employees living in Spain and working in Gibraltar are required to work from the office 80% of the time.
  • Holiday entitlement: 31 days per calendar year, including Bank Holidays.
  • Pension scheme, life assurance & critical illness cover: Safeguarding your financial future and offering you peace of mind.
  • Perks and discounts: Discounts at a range of high-street retailers.
  • Healthcare: We prioritise your health and well-being, offering comprehensive healthcare benefits including private medical cover worldwide.
  • Health & wellbeing: Tools and services to help support your well-being.
  • Social activities: With 888, you will enjoy company paid outings and company parties with all the trimmings.



More about 888 Gibraltar

We are one of the world’s leading betting and gaming companies. In 2022, the Group acquired the international (non-US) business of William Hill to create a global industry leader. Headquartered in Gibraltar and listed in London, the Group operates from 15 offices worldwide and employs over 12,000 people globally.

The Group's mission is to lead the gambling world in creating the best betting and gaming experiences, bringing unrivalled moments of excitement to people's day-to-day lives. It achieves this by developing state-of-the-art technology and content-rich products that provide fun, fair and safe betting and gaming entertainment to customers worldwide.

The Group owns and operates internationally renowned brands, including 888casino, 888sport, 888poker, William Hill and Mr Green. In addition, the Group operates the SI Sportsbook brand in the US in partnership with Authentic Brands Group. 888 is a part of 888 William Hill.


At 888, we prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion for the benefit of our company, employees, and communities. We foster a welcoming and safe workplace that values all forms of diversity and provides opportunities for growth.

Sound good? Then you belong at our place! The first step in the recruitment process is kickstarting your application, followed by an initial screening call and an interview stage.

Apply today to kickstart your application with the 888 family!